Saturday, February 27, 2010

HARD DECISION MAKING

It is hard to make a very RUSH decision.
What should i do?
People do not agree with my suggestion n yet give me some other opinions.
I know they just wanted to give some other points that i cant see.
They read me.
They listen to me.
Thanks for that.
I told them,if there is someone agree with me,i will do it without any regrets.
But now,there is no one did it.
So i am still standing at my point,just cant figure out what is exactly the right thing.
Hell yes,i scared.
Though i am 21st ++ but i aint that mature enough to make a brave decision.
That's why i always leave it to my boy or frens.
This time,a hard decision-making which i cant really handle it.
People made a decision for me,
but i just couldnt accept without any convince-able reasons.
It is not about trust-worthy matters,
but the situation.

Gob bless me,pls.

No comments: