Wednesday, December 02, 2009

STONE

How hard i try to make myself easier.
The more efforts i put,the more suffered i am.
No longer me as i lost.
The happy one & the laughter.
All gone & worse,all false.

People look at me at the way they thought.
Never ever stand at the situation that i am.
The view different between different us.
But the suffers are similar.
Probably i was wronged for the way i handled all the mess,
but i am trying to change the consequence.


When i get closer,the farther to me.
Always stand for people but not myself,
i thought i was right.
However,the reality shows that i was wrong.
I did what i could to manage the possible outcome.
But still,to you,i was wronged.


The day to be me,
The day to put down,
The day to leave suffers,
The day to ease,
The day i laugh & smile.
When would the day be?


I need lead.

No comments: