Wednesday, December 02, 2009

TWICE

That's hurt.
But you did not realise it.
It's the second times,the twice that i feel hurt & real upset.
I cry & tear which i dont feel like telling you.


I learned to keep thing myself this time.
I told myself it doesnt matter.
Everything gonna be alright,and me too.
Tears goes when smile stays.
I tried to keep myself smiling to everyone,but i cant when it's you.
My anger stronger when it's you.
It's not Fair,but this always happen,isnt it?


The twice since i got back.
I love you,u should know about this.
Therefore,the feeling of hurt even stronger compare to others with the same matters.
You like laughter,
i was previously,with null relationship with you.
I am not today,as we're In relationship.


I always ask,
"why you leave me alone when i was really sad?"
you dont care?
"What i really am to you?"
Not special,not the 1st or 2nd priority,sometimes,not even the 10th.


I need protection,u should know that.
I'm insecure ENOUGH.
i guessed we're good enough before.
Not today,or maybe the next.
As you dont even give me a sh*t.

Sad case.
A gloomy day.
my reflection.

1 comment:

Nami said...

everything will be ok my dear