Sunday, October 04, 2009

BLOGSPOT.COM HERE I COME =)

Moving from Wretch to Blogspot.com.It's just so FRESH to me.
Have spent me two hours++ to make this lady up =P 
I love blogging,but i'm lazy.
Hope this lady can save me back from laziness.So that i could keep her updated and pampered =)


It's soon getting to exam.I'm so not panic for it.
It's not b'cos i am smart enough,it's b'cos there is smth makes me excited and yet covers all the jumpy about the coming exam.
RIGHT! 
I am going back to m'sia right after the exam.I'm gonna have a travel to Miri and Kota Kinabaru, which are located at east m'sia.That would be my very first time visiting to east m'sia =D
Well,i will visit my BB in Miri first,and then both of us gonna fly to KK to have our 'honeymoon' trip!I'm so looking forward to it.
Now i'm praying that it would be a safe trip,and nth gonna mess that up.


Today is mid-autumn festival,i shud have joined a party held by church,
but i had spent my whole night for "White Box"~
Boss,u shud treat us some moon cakes to show ur sincerity,shudnt you?lol.

To all tassie,Day light saving starts tonight.Do not forget to fasten ur clock and watch and the most important ALARM for 1 hour.
Guessed u all must be complained so much about less 1 hour to study.I've got the same feeling,but well,we did have 1 more hour before,but what did we say about it?Most of us were happy for 1 more hour to SLEEP,but not use that for study.
Be grateful.That's all from our dearly god.


Planning to have a good sleep tonight and striving for the Financial Planning assignment tomorrow.Good Plan but hard to success.Always stay late for movie!
It's 3am in Hobart,but it's still mid-night time in m'sia.
Day light saving is killing me so badly right now!

Good night people.Goodbye to my Blogger lady <3





No comments: