Saturday, October 10, 2009

I WANT SLEEPING =P

It's gonna be a FREE week after tons of works!
Missing Caramel Nut Crunch.
Loving to be pampered.
Missing Sherlyn and JM.  
Missing LUNCH-ing with Nicole Babe and ChaiWee Dear.
Missing Miko BB.
Heart-ing those know me and always beside me when i need you.

35 Days more and i gonna see my beloved BB.
He's missing me madly,i knew it =)
BB,u know i miss u too.
Thanks for being with me for everything.
Sharing ur happiness and sadness.
Sharing ur experiences and opinions.
Reminding me about those i have forgotten.
Taking care of my life and health though u're so far away from me.
I know i can see u when i got home.
I can feel that u're always there,
Giving me hugss and kisses, and sth i want eagerly--Sayang!
I know i can share all stuffs with u when ppl dont even give me a shiet.
I know i have never regretted being with u.
 I know we're gonna have long way to go.
I know i want u more than u do.
I know u just love me with all-heartedly.
me too <3


It's gonna be few DEAD weeks after 8 discussion topics being submitted.
Exam preparation gonna be started after energy charged.
Gonna sleep for whole day to get rid of my DARKY circle and Puffy eye.
Before all the busies,
Dear, let's have a Shopping and Chit-chatting Spree time.
u promised.
Jom Jom Jom!
^________________________^


Goodbye ppl.Have a lovely night <3


No comments: