Tuesday, October 06, 2009

CORNER OF MINE <3

Have been troubled about the room leasing or moving out.
The TUU has posted me a letter.A form is attached requiring to fill whether i would continue or move out.
I love this room,undoubtedly and indeed.
The room costs AU$120 per week,the internet and electricity are not included.
It is not a new renovated house.
In opposition,it is apparently an old house,i cant denied.

So called 'Lao Kok Kok'. 
T______________________________T
Yet,it's not so well-located.
It's located at the end of the street,what's worst,the street is a slope.
Which means,i have been lived at a high place for a year.

But i am so enjoyed to live in it.

I will show the reason why i love. 

-love 1:The address-
 111,Princes Street,Sandy Bay.
I just love it.Easy to remember,and sounds radiant. =)

-love 2:The people- 






 

Jieming,Sherlyn,ChernTing,Fynn and me.
Princes 5?yes~ =)
Sherlyn and Jm have gone back to M'sia after graduation. 
The rooms of them had rented to my new housemates:Hannah and Dean.
ChernTing graduating soon,Fynn hasnt back from M'sia for the whole sem! 
I miss them <3


Jm and Sherlyn always inviting me for FOOD!
Jm always the one drive us here and there.Thanks!

ChernTing aka my high school mate,the only companion of mine in this house now.
Fynn is coming back during summer i guessed?I think i would not be around at that moment.

-Love 3:The internet- 

 

The internet connection is fast and massive!
We have 80GB every months for downloads and homeworks =P
It makes me connected with BB all the time.
Always fast and smooth!
^________________^





-Love 4:The Maple Tree-
Sounds romantic isnt it?lol.
I'm not sure about the tree's name,but the leaves looks like maples =]
 It has five points and turns bright red or yellow in the autumn.
As my knowledge told me,the maples grow in northen countries,e.g.Canada.
Well,it could be some other trees,i just call it like this. =)





-Love 5:The Dining Room-

It always filled by people while gathering,
for liquor or simply food!
The view is nice,can see the backyard.
 



-Love 6:My Room-
 The warmest place in Tassie! <3
Had spent me so much time on decorating this room.
It's pinkish,not purposely,it is coincidence! =p

The door curtain is my B'day present.



Good indicator.People would surely know this is my room.lol.
Thanks ZiWei.Always creative.
^__________________^
 


The wardrobe for clothes with drawers beside.
With my skincare,perfumes and makeup thingy.
 


 
The reason i love this room,big wardrobe for a world of clothes.lol.
Filled it up with shoes and bags too.

Another loved reason,my sleeping corner.



 
Always the most comfortable and cute =)

The big desk with all the messies!
 


 
The window allows me to watch those children playing around and some greenies when i need some rests for my eye.
It owns my everything inside,as well as those unforgettable memories.
Just cant stop loving it!


After all these loves,i still have to make a decision for it.FML!
Will do this after the last task which will due tomorrow.
'Credit Risk',u know i hate you!


Good afternoon ppl =)

No comments: